The World of SMALL WORLDS with Pets!
The 11th of every month is Woof Woof Day and the 22nd of every month is Meow Meow Day. Dogs and cats will appear everywhere in the park!
Go on an adventure in the park with your pet.
Create a figure of you and your pet and become residents of the small world…
There are many ways to have fun!
You can enjoy the park (except for the 2nd floor) together with your pet on the premise of complying with the notice. Please visit the park with your pet!
Event : Pet 3D Scanning Session
You can create an original figure of you just by staying in the same pose for about 2 seconds in our state-of-the-art 3D scanner.
11th and 22nd of every month
- Area Resident Right
The 1:80 scale figure of you and your pet will be set in the “Global Village Area” for a whole year.
We recommend you to think about a story and put your figure together with the figures of your friends or family members.
- Two Figures
We will create a 1:80 scale figure and a 1:24 scale figure for you.The 1:80 scale figure will be set in the park while the 1:24 scale figure will be given to you as a present.
- Two special Admission Passports
You will get two Admission Passports for your next visit.
*If you do not need them, we will mail your figure to you.
- Plan Price
- Plan A : for up to 1 person and 2 pets
12,500yen (tax included)
* Admission fee is required.
Options : Extra 1:24 scale figure 6,500yen (tax included)
- Plan B : for up to 2 persons and 2 pets
15,000yen (tax included)
* Admission fee is required.
Options : Extra 1:24 scale figure 9,500yen (tax included)
Since the 3D scanning with pets is quite popular and it takes longer than usual to finish the scanning, it may be crowded and you may have to wait for some time. We recommend you to make a reservation using the form below.
Priority shooting reservations can be made up to two days in advance. Although it is also possible to shoot on site on the day of the event, please be aware that we will issue a queue number as with regular figure model shoots, so there may be a wait. Please kindly understand in advance.
How to participate in PET DAY
A letter of consent is required if you want to come with your pet. Please fill in the letter of consent using the form in advance and show it to the reception staff on the day of your visit.Consent Form
Notes on coming with pets
- Only dogs and cats that have rabies vaccines are allowed to enter the park.
- Please use a pet cart or a carry bag when you spend time with your pet in the park and always keep your pets by your side. You can also use slings.
*Except guide dogs, hearing dogs and service dogs.
- We will bear no responsibility for any conflicts among pets or conflicts between pets and visitors.
- The keepers should bear responsibility for the damage, injuries and claims caused by their pets.
- We don’t provide pet-sitting service in the park.
- Please be considerate of visitors allergic to pets and afraid of pets.
- You can’t enter the restaurant on the 2nd floor.
- There are pet restrooms in the park. The pet restrooms should be responsibly cleaned by you after your pet use them.
- A letter of consent is required if you want to come with your pet. Please fill in the letter of consent using the form in advance and show it to the reception staff on the day of your visit.
Notes on the Pet 3D Scanning Session
- You can enjoy this plan only with dogs or cats of no more than 10 kg that can be held during the scanning.
- Don’t bring dogs and cats in heat.
- Make sure your pet can follow basic commands.